- Our Story
- Web Cams
- Highway Facilities
- Public Facilities
- Native American
- Contact Us
180 Traders Mine Road
PO Box 490
Iron Mountain, Michigan 49801
Gundlach Champion Construction Services is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees, contractors, and visitors. We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource and all accidents and incidents are preventable.
Our employees, contractors, and visitors have a right to expect a safe and healthy work environment. We are committed to providing a comprehensive safety and health program to safeguard the well being of all those working for, visiting, or living near our operations.
All employees are responsible for their own safety and health performance and that of their colleagues and others around them. We expect our employees and others on our site to take personal responsibility for their compliance with our health and safety policies, procedures, and practices.
We are committed to continuously review and improve our standards of health and safety at work and will ensure that this remains a core business value.
To achieve our objectives we will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain safety and health policies, procedures and work practices that meet or exceed compliance with applicable safety and health regulations.
- Communicate our commitment to safety throughout all levels of the organization and continuously review and improve our policies, procedures, and work practices to identify and eliminate hazards.
- Educate and train supervisors and employees so as to provide them with the tools needed to safely do their job and identify and correct safety hazards.
- Involve all employees in the implementation of this policy and provide appropriate guidance, training and supervision to enable employees and others to carry out their work and responsibilities in a safe and competent manner.
- Develop and review health and safety performance indicators including: accident and incident reporting; employee surveys; training records; and audits.